Onsite Recruitment Coordinator based in Ripley DE5
Salary: £23,000 + monthly bonus
Working for a fast-growing Recruitment company, you will be our core contact for our client and worker requirements, so a passionate, driven and flexible attitude is vital
- Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week between 6am and 6pm – flexibility required
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is committed to providing the best possible service to their customers. You will ideally have a background in customer service with strong administration and problem-solving skills.
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mind-set, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will have a growth mind-set, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
Staff365 are an employment business and equal opportunities employer.
You can register with STAFF365 by visiting our office in Taylor Court, Rotherham, or upload you details using the contact form below.
To make your registration as quick as possible please bring all of the below documentation if you are coming into the office to register.
Passport / ID Card
Visa or Permit
Proof of Address